Þessi mynd er meðal þeirra sem eru á sýningu Spencer Tunick í i8

Ummæli

Roger Coss sagði…
Hello Fla,
I can't read Icelandic so I'll post this in English, and hope you can read it. If you have been to the i8 Gallery or their site, you might have seen Buffalo 1.
If you are interested in more of Spencer Tunick's art, including accounts by those of us who pose, come to www.spencertunickforum.org
Roger
Fía Fender sagði…
hi roger and thank you for your information. you also have a nice photos (the book mobile) on your blogside. i´m very interested in spencer tunick´s art and have been studying it a bit.
Roger Coss sagði…
My wife and I are the models in Buffalo 1 on the i8 site. We particpated in Cleveland OH, Buffalo NY, and Milford PA and later I was able to tke part in Lyon France. I couldn't afford to go down to Mexico however.
Thank you for the comments on my Flickr photos. My wife and I have fond memmories of the bookmobiles coming to our towns when we were children. We both loved to read and this was a great way to access books.
Roger

Vinsælar færslur af þessu bloggi

Madrigal