björk: black lake



Our love was my womb but our bond has broken
My shield is gone, my protection is taken
I am one wound, my pulsating body
Suffering be
My heart is enormous lake, black with potion
I am blind, drowning in this ocean
My soul torn apart, my spirit is broken
Into the fabric of all he has woven
You fear my limitless emotions
I am bored of your apocalyptic obsessions
Did I love you too much? Devotion bent me broken
So I remained, destroyed the icon
I did it for love, I honored my feelings
You betrayed your own heart, corrupted that organ
Family was always our sacred mutual mission
Which you abandoned
You have nothing to give, your heart is hollow
I am drowned in sorrows
No hope in sight, of ember
Reckoning eternal pain and horrors
I am a glowing shiny rocket
Returning home
As I enter the atmosphere
I burn off layer by layer

Ummæli

Vinsælar færslur af þessu bloggi

Madrigal